I can fly But I want his wings I can shine even in the darkness But I crave the light that he brings Revel in the songs that he sings My angel Gabriel
I can love But I need his heart I am strong even on my own But from him I never want to part He's been there since the very start My angel Gabriel My angel Gabriel
Bless the day he came to be Angel's wings carried him to me Heavenly I can fly But I want his wings I can shine even in the darkness But I crave the light that he brings Revel in the songs that he sings My angel Gabriel My angel Gabriel My angel Gabriel
Foundation shades: 1.MAC Studio fix fluid NW40 2. Lancome Maquiliquid UV Infinite (004) 3. Chanel Mat Lumiere (Beige) 4. ZA Two Way Foundation (no 23) 5. MAC MSF (Medium Dark) 6. Bobbi Brown Oil Free even finish compact foundation (warm honey)
Skin Types/Problems: Combination, Acne-Prone(adult-acne) dark circle, fine lines(below eyes area)
Wishlist : 1. new car. 2. Nikon p90 3. new netbook. 4. make-up train in purple/pink.
0 comments:
Post a Comment