Total Damage Done for Sept..

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fuhh fuhh...finally the TDD for September started with...


1. Sherbertz yogart bath passion fruit

The name of it, sound very yummy..but too bad, i'm very disappointed with this shower cream, it cant compete with my previous Watson shower cream, the scent didnt last long...but still i have to finish this.

2.Lancome Maquiliquide UV Infinite

i'm currently, changing from matte foundation to slightly sheer foundation...i love how this light coverage liquid foundation transformed my notso dull skin to make it more radiant.(review coming soon), notto forget a few samples from Lancome.

3.Stage Standing Ovation Mascara.

Remember, i won the Stage giveaway a month or so ago ( thru redlusciouslips.com.my) She also send me extra gift (with a note)..yes! a pretty red lipgloss from Kate. (review coming soon)



4. Shu uemura Skin Purifier (High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil fresh) I've been eyeing this for so long, i redeem RM20 Robinson cosmetic voucher for this. aahh finally!!

5.Samplessss

The SA (name Irene) was so generous to give me samples..before i purchase any stuffs , and i'm not asking for it too..she explained me well about the latest Shu uemura Red:juvenus products and also gave me sample foundation..

6. andd.. other stuffs as well.




ohh i'm waiting for my Urban Decay, Drugstore.com, Sephora and Nyx...ooohhhhh cepatlah sampaii !!!lalalala

okay i'm done.....

off to slumberland...

buhbyeeeee



*gambar hiasan*

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada