"allow you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines"
- All day wear up to 8 hours.
- won't fade away.
- Ophthalmologist tested.
- Suitable for contact-lens wearers.
- Fragrance free.
- It's super easy to apply compared to normal liquid eye-liner...maybe due to felt-tip.You still must to have steady-hand-skill...ooohhh but, no worry, practice makes perfect...
- the color i have is black mica...notso really black actually.
- the packaging is nice...gold color, easy to hold...nice shape...etcs.
- long-lasting...quick dry...compared to my previous liquid linear..!.
- too bad it's not avail at Malaysia....
Shake well before each use. Glide tip along outer lash line, pressing lightly for thin line and increasing pressure for thicker line. Replace tip in ink well to remoisten if desired.
- For a delicately thin line: Using the tip of the applicator, draw a thin line along lash line from inner corner of eye working outwards.
- For a more bold eye look: Using the tip of the applicator, draw a thin line gradually widening the line by angling the tip from the middle of the lash line to outer corner, flicking up at the end of lash line for a "cat eye" look. (source: here)
Rating : 4/5
okay now...let's proceed for more photos: