love..

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You need a man, a man like me,
together we will sail across the sea.
you need a man who doesnt run away in fright.
you need a man that will stay with you all night.

you need a man that will call you his queen..
you need a man strong enough to be king.

cast off your so-called man
he knows not how treat you right
he a baited hook you shouldnt bite.

i'm your man, your knight in shining armor,
i'm your man who will treat you with honor..

you need a man that will make your heart sing,
you need a man whose name doesnt make your ears ring...

summer is short, winter is long..
but all year you make my heart throng

others have sipped of your sweet nectar.
only i though can be your protector.

when you get bored,remember me,
one call from you and i will surrender to thee,

my heart is my biggest prize,
i melt when i look into your eyes..
give me a chance and you wont believe..
how good i can actually be....

* thanks darl. i'm touched*

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada