a part from all wounds....

Sunday, October 28, 2007

somethings makes me wonder, this few days i cant stop myself playing the songs that i never listen for quite a long time. the songs and the so-called memories... looping the list of songs remind me some of its momentous. few times. i cant help myself tho. yes, im kinda sentimental,sensitive person. i can cry when i listened to the list of songs that have the meaningful lyrics and music connected to myself. is hard for me to delete the old things,old memories. is ain't easy right. once it buried in my heart i wont let it go. not ever... yes, maybe just for awhile, but after that... it will comeback and stored back at the back of my head. in the long-term memory.

hah! it is hard to explain!

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada