10 Beauty Love- 2009!!

Friday, January 1, 2010

I hope it's never too late for me to reveal my 2009 Beauty Love!So..peeps..Let's recap!!

1. H20+ Face Oasis Treatment Hydrating Treatment.
Most of the beauty blogger picked this as their most favorite item on 2009. Aahh i cant deny it, this stuff is good!!
2. Kiehl's Ultimate Surface Brightening  Exfoliater.
Scrub away dead skins, skin become baby smooth!
3. Olay Regenerist Face Micro- Sculpting Cream  :
I love apply this at night.
4. Kat Von D ROmance Limited Edition (True Love Pallete):
Dang!! super pretty, pigmented!grab it fast!purple lover!!

5. Urban Decay Foreshadow Pallete:
Love!
6.MAC Blush Eversun
My staple blush!!
7. Cover Girl LashBlash Waterproof Mascara
I wish Cover Girl is here in Malaysia!
8. MAC Transparent Finishing Powder.
Suka! make you glow on photo.. ;)

9. L'oreal Gentle Eyes & Lip makeup remover
Sukaa juga! tak perlu spend much on eye remover! this definitely will help you.

10. ELF (Studio) Complexion
Cheap and  soft!

There should be more... but enough for these... with that.. i thank you...

Buhbye!!

4 comments:

Unknown on January 2, 2010 at 3:49 PM said...

loreal :)

hanidee on January 2, 2010 at 3:49 PM said...

I always wanted to get Eversun, but for some reason skipped it, haha. i think I might just try to look for it! I love Kat Von D too!<3

Ayna Jalal on January 2, 2010 at 4:55 PM said...

wow, kat von d, i dunno she have her own makeup line... i love kiehls toooo ^_^

beautygeek said...

I love KVD too (^.^) Nice blog..

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada