1.But firstly, you must begin with well cleaned, toner and moisturised face. We don't want any dirt or bacterias mixed with foundation right?..and all the trouble pimples will definitely pop out onto your face later.
2.You can also use a face primer as a base of foundation. It's a best way to insure your make-up feel smoother and stay longer.
4. After you find your love HG compact foundation, you can definitely start to apply it: According to this:
- Apply foundation on to your face using a clean sponge or brush.
- Start at your forehead and blend down to your nose and sides. Continue to blend down to your cheeks, upper lip and chin in a downward motion.
- Always blend downwards never up because blending up can clog your pores and won't look nice.
- Blend down to your neck to make sure you don't end up with a line of makeup on the sides of your lower cheeks.
Overall, it's essential for you to carefully blend the foundation. Apply it in circular motion, and spread it all over your face and make sure no patches or hard lines.Do not over apply the foundation ( 1/2 coats is enough) , otherwise it will look like a mask, cakey and un real.lol..
Okay then...cya again...Have a great ,great weekend!!=D