Hey peeps.. how's your day?? seems that.. the monsoon season has been started after the "summer-end".. everyday seems gloomy and rainy and ohh so sleepy.. zzz
Okay-okay let's go back to the topic...then, i have quite simple (notso) skincare routine. ..But com'on sometimes i also skip here and there...
First i'll let you know my skin type. I have..combo,oily, sensitive, acne prone.(T_T)
Let's start with my:
1. Cetaphil Cleanser (oily-acne prone skin)Rm42.70 : I used this cleanser early in the morning because it mild to skin.Instead of that, i also use my Locaintaine Immortalle Foaming wash because it smell great (if you have dry skin, i suggest just splash lukewarm water onto you face to remove the xcess oil ).
2. Tea Trea Cleanser (Rm7.pluss) : I used this for evening cleanse... to remove excess make-up/double cleansing(after use my make-up remover)...and plus.. i have acne-prone skin so far... this stuff treat the pimples as well..
(Tips: You need to find a good cleanser that your skin responds well to.Becareful when you double/triple/over cleansing skin...that tend to make you skin over-dry and Make sure you use proper make-up remover to remove your make-up. For oily skin use gel/clear type of cleanser, dry : cream cleanser.)
1. Kiehl's Brightening Surface Exfoliator (Rm110) : aaahh this stuff is awe!
This step is actually crucial for your weekly skincare regime, some of you might skip it, right? Well, me too when it comes to laziness.huhu.. Dont you know that..Skin cells that have been around for about 25 days are starting to shed, making room for the new skin cells that will be taking their place.Sometimes the old skin cells remain attached to the surface of your skin, which can create challenges for the new skin: blackheads, whiteheads, rough texture, or an uneven appearance of the skin tone. (source).
Exfoliate / scrub your skin is necassary to remove the top layer of dead skin cells,black or white heads.Not just that, some of us complaining on certain moisturizer/serum that don't really absorb to skin quickly..Keeping the skin exfoliated helps ensure that your other skin care products, like serums and moisturizers, are more effective.When they don't have to penetrate a layer of dead skin cells, they can target the new skin cells, which is where they need to work.Try to exfoliate first and use your moisturizer afterward.. you can spot the different!.
Again.. i have two different toner which are alcohol free..
1. Khiel's Calendula Herbal Extract Toner (rm95) : i use for morning...
2. Simple Soothing Facial Toner (rm18) at night...
This also the part that some of you skip, right? Why toner is important? According to this. Toner is essential... because, our skin is naturally acidic, after cleansing due to alkaline nature of cleanser, the ph balance of our skin get disturbed. When this happened, skin need to work overtime to restore the balance , by using toner.. it will speed the balance.
However, you still need to find a right toner for you skin type again...
1. Kiehl's Sodium PCA Moisturizer (rm70-50ml) : I had reviewed this before....this is oil free moisturizer and lightweight...I use it for day time.
2. H20+ Face Oasis Hydrating Gel (50ml- rm159) : This gel-type of moisturizer absorb quickly to skin and hydrates skin..instantly...with no sticky feeling.yea!
1. Olay Micro-sculpting Cream (50ml-rm96.80) : This cream is kinda thick to my skin..so it's suitable to use as night cream. It smell heaven! plus the anti-aging benefits! me likey!(review comin' soon).
Essense / Serum :
I wish to splurge on serum.. but i still have to finish my previous :
Garnier Aqua Defense Essense (50ml: rm18.90).: I must say.. the texture is very similar to H20+.. no greasy but the only prob is.. the scent is too overpowering..believe it or not.. i only use it on my neck and.. sometimes use it..as a mask...
1. Biore UV Perfec Face Milk spf50++ (30ml -RM21)
You must! must wear sunblock...!! ...no matter how fair you are... heee =D. ...and dont you know that sunblock can minimize the "aging" effect sun exposure has on the skin, which includes wrinkles and a "leathery" appearance?
(tips : find sunblock that contained "zinc oxide" or "titanium dioxide" which is the active key ingredients that can give a good sun protection).
Mask : I have several type of sheet masks.. but for weekly mask... i use:
1. TBS Deep Cleansing Mask.
okaylah... i guess, that's all.. yeaaa it's already friday... i cant wait to finish school. 1 week more to go!! I'M COUNTING D-DAYS!!! yippie-yippie-yayaya.. then... yeaa to a brand new start & experience again.. wehuuuuuuuu...
SO LONG & BUH-BYEEE! =D
Broken Candles: How To Save?
16 hours ago