Let's start with the Shampoo :
Product Description :
97.20% Natural. This wonderfully natural formula starts with Coconut and Sunflower oils to create a cleansing complex that is one of the most effective, gentle, and richly foaming available. Pomegranate and Moringa Seed extracts revitalize hair by removing buildup from over-exposure and replenishing moisture. Soy Protein nourishes and strengthens while Soy Amino acids moisturize and adhere to hair fibers to lift and seperate hair, leaving it naturally soft, shiny and full of volume. pH balanced. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate free. Paraben free. Phthalate free.
Water, Decyl, Lauryl Glucosides (Natural Coconut Oil, Corn, Starch, Sugar Soap Blend), Coco Betaine (Coconut Oil Moisturizer), Honey, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate (Natural Sunflower, Coconut Oil Soap Blend), Soy Protein, Vegetable Glycerin, Sucrose Ester (Sugar Moisturizer), Betaine (Sugar Beet), Glucose Sugar, Fragrance, Pomegranate Extract, Moringa Seed Extract, Soy Amino Acids, Xanthan Gum (Natural Thickener), Citric Acid, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase
Price : USD7.99/ 354ml (drugstore.com)
I bought this after reading a good review from ViVawoman...i'm kinda interested to try something that more natural approach,natural ingredients, without SLS and Paraben..and enviro-friendly...yess to my dearest.. oily (sometime itchy) ,fine type of hair!!!
SO, let's see
- smell great,like honey and the pomegranate scent is not overpowering!.wonderful!!
- it's lather nicely, cleanses hair very well & doesn't weigh down my hair.
- i'm skeptic at first...normally, if i'm changing new shampoo that doest suit me..my hair will get itchy! suprisingly NOT this!!not at all!
- not drying my hair...
- i can see..my thin hair tend to get more volume a bit everytime after shampoo..
- simple but nice packaging.
- it's doesnt really control my minimal hairfall...
- has a watery consistency ..need more shampoo to make it richly foaming.
- not really moisturizing! must use conditioner afterward.. ;)
- not available in Malaysia.
and the cons...
Rating : 4.5/5.0
How bout the conditioner??
This wonderfully natural formula starts with Coconut and Marula oils to create a conditioning complex that is one of the most effective and gentle available. Pomegranate and Moringa Seed extracts revitalize hair by replenishing moisture while Sugar Ester and Honey, a natural humectant, condition hair. Soy Amino acids moisturize and adhere to hair fibers to lift and seperate hair, leaving it soft, shiny and full of volume. pH balanced. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate free. Paraben free. Phthalalte free.
Ingredients:Water, Centrimonium Bromide, Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut Oil Emulsifier), Vegetable Glycerin, Soy Amino Acids, Honey, Sucrose Ester (Sugar Moisturizer), Marula Oil, Glucose Sugar, Betaine (Sugar Beet), Fragrance, Pomegranate Extract, Moringa Seed Extract, Polysorbate 60 (Sugar Emulsifier), Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase
Price : usd7.79
- smell amazing!!and my hair was transformed into more manageable hair.
- eventho i put it more...on my hair root..my hair does not feel oily afterward..
- soften my hair..(but not as soft as my previous HG conditioner)
- light conditioner.
- not available in Malaysia..again.
Overall... it's just okay for me.. but still good product due to it's natural /organic ingredients that wont hurt my hair and me too . =)
Rating : 3.8/5.0