Congratulation Shasha dearie!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

My bestfriends,my roomates,my coursemate, my partner in crime, my shopping partner, she's my shoulder to cry on... we shared alots of things....walaupun sometimes, ada time suka buat masing-masing merajuk...untuk jaga hati masing-masing...huhuhu...


the gila-gila time...



the kontrol time!

Ofcos... shasha is the first person i told.. bila time i giler frust menonggeng beberapa tahun dulu. And of cos... her words make me stronger!!and time i happy gilak2. owh thanks shasha. ;)

She's finally got engaged! ...






Congrates again shasha and Bandi...


Happiness is yours....







6 comments:

unknowral on August 10, 2009 at 9:52 AM said...

tahniah buat shasha..ko biler lagi?

ms.iu on August 10, 2009 at 3:27 PM said...

hahaha tom... ko ade belog yer?
huhuhu... aku? iAllah coming soon..LOL..

plue on August 13, 2009 at 12:20 PM said...

omg! tell shasha i say congrats k? :D

ms.iu on August 13, 2009 at 8:09 PM said...

huhuuh..yah pluee... i'll tell her.. ;)

shasha said...

omg! thanx kak ayue..the entry was so sweet.. just had a time to browse thru ur blog.. im so touched..sobz2!

lurve u kak ayue! thanx 4 being there on my day..really meant so much to me..awwww..i luv u..

ms.iu on August 29, 2009 at 8:06 PM said...

hehehee.... yaaa laa bebehhh...hiks hiks.....i pon toucing gak tgk caca pakai baju comei2 taw... lov u too dear ....

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada