Well, well...after much thought and many good review about this cleansing foam, finally i manage to give L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Cleansing Foam a try.;)
Lighten the complexion with this gentle face cleanser, enriched with Immortelle floral water and citrus fruit peel. Clinical testing of this product over a 3 week period showed an improvement in the evenness and radiance of skin. Tolerance dermatologically tested.
Price : RM103(150ml) /USD24.
After approximately 1 month plus of using it, i guess now is the right time for me to do the verdict.
- Attractive packaging.. i like the blue transparent bottle, where i can see how much liquid still left, for 1 month...i'm using approx 1/4 of the bottle only...yeaa for that!!...
- It comes with a push button top & nozzle ..when you press it, the fluid inside turns to foam.
- It has a soft, light and fluffy foam, make it easy to apply on face..
- It's very mild , gentle to my skin. My face does'nt feel dried out after using it! 5 stars for that!...
- My skin noticeabley feel soft and smooth after using it ;)
- I dont see brightening effect so far ..but my complexion become slightly glow (.. and 10% radiant)...i reckon! LOL.
- It smell gorgeous!! citrus+ Immortelle flower.;)
- It's gentle cleanser, so isn't meant to clean off make up...i still need remove my make-up using normal make-up cleanser then, washing my face using this!
Rating : 4.5/5
Oki..that's all for now... buhbye! ;)