Ideal for oily-prone skin, this effective humectant cream aids in retaining moisture on the skin without the addition of extra oils. Our Sodium PCA cream is recommended for all skin types that require a lightweight moisturizer and may be used alone or under makeup, if worn.Key Ingredients:
- Lightweight moisturizer
- Will not clog pores
- Not tested on animals
Panthenol is a penetrating moisturizer which absorbs into the skin and hair and is converted into Pantothenic Acid, a B complex vitamin. Assists skin care products in retaining water and also absorbs water from the air, aiding in skin and hair moisturization.
Sodium PCA is a naturally occurring humectant in the skin, partly responsible for the skin's moisture-binding capacity. It is derived from amino acids and is highly water absorbing. Due to its moisture-binding ability, it is a high performance humectant which increases the skin's softness when added to products.
3.Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate)
Vitamin A, also known by its ester-form derivative, Retinyl Palmitate, has antioxidant properties and helps keep skin healthy and clear. It aids in the prevention of dryness and scaliness, while adding firmness and smoothness to the skin's texture. It is also known for its anti-aging benefits. (source : Kiehl's website)
Other Ingredients :
Price : RM70/US17.50 (50ML)/ US25.50(100ML)
- Nothing fancy about the packaging, right? very simple, and old-fashioned...white clinic type..;)...ohh that's so Kiehl's..
- It's decent lightweight moisturizer which absorbs quickly into skin and leaves no greasy feeling.
- So far (for three weeks time of using) i don't experiencing clogging pore. ...yea to that!!
- It's fragrance free too..
- The only shortcoming is that it does not contained SPF, but it's okay for me..because i can definitely use this both during day and night time...
- And finally, give me silky smooth skin which i love!