what Kiehl's says:
Temporarily protects and helps moisturize and soothe dry, parched lips with skin conditioning agents Sweet Almond Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Aloe Vera and Squalane. SPF 15 sunscreen provides UVA and UVB protection. Its slanted applicator tip ensures a gentle, even application. * Helps protect against sunburn * Relieves chapped lips*
What can i say about this lipbalm??
- it has spf15..yea!!
- not tested on animal!!!
- with hint of flattering red/peach colors...with nice shine..(the color is temporary on lip tho!)
- it's moisturize my lips well.
- when you liberally apply it..it might turnout to be alil bit greasier but then..it will absorb and moisturize the lips well.
- it has a lil faint pleasant taste and fragrance but not overpowering.
- the price is pretty expensive for a lipbalm...
Cotton Seed Oil: Cotton seed oil is a pale yellow, odorless liquid expressed from various varieties of cotton. It is widely used in skin care as a formula softener.
The price : if i'm not mistaken ..rm38 (15ml)
The tube applicator :
Overall rating : 4/5
If you dont like color lipbalm..perhap you can try their star product for lipbalm "Lip Balm #1" retails at rm29...
Till then...buh-byee!! ;)