Review: Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara [Dramatic Look]

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Owhhh and finally... i opened my new mascara...yep.. from my previous hauled...;)

well...well... just a quick review.....

Max Factor claimed that this mascara are :
  • touchproof
  • fatten your lashes for thick, dramatic look.
  • easy to remove with soap and water.
  • hypoaallergenic.
  • suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers.
To me....

yep... it's fatten my lashes... lengthen my lashes....
dramatics? ...perhaps not much for now..if i apply more coats....& hypoallergenic? ...so far i dont have any problem or allergic...using this...

but the downside would be... it's hard for me... to use it on my lower lashes...but.. i still love my telescopic tho...when it comes to lower lashes..hahaha.(mcmane cara sbnr apply mascara kat lower lashes ek?haha!)

the wand is like this [ different from the Clumps of Mascara review before.] but the packaging is the same..thank god..mine is better version...perhaps!!?

overall....i still like it... ;)

and now....please proceed to the photos:
*the packaging**end result* 1 coat =D

Rating : 4/5

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada