10 things about me.

Sunday, April 12, 2009


  1. I born in may,26 1982...
  2. I study in many schools from primary school to boarding school then...to colleges & uni...i met so many people...so many characters.
  3. I dont judge people easily...not until they messed up with me...
  4. Saya juga bukanlaa seorang peramah dengan orang yang lebih tua dari saya....so..mereka boleh melabelkan saya seorang yang pendiam ataupun sombong!hahaa (hakikatnya, saya tidak sombong ye!).
  5. I'm curious person...loove to try new things, eat new foods...
  6. I love purple,pink,and white!
  7. I'm make up geek! dari kecik2...sampai sekarang...kalau cousin2 saya datang komfem diorg kene make-up oleh saya....hahahaha.
  8. Saya kuat jeles dengan kekasih hati.
  9. saya sensitif...tapi jarang tunjuk sensitif saya...selalu buat bodo walaupun hati terluka.sob..sob..
  10. saya tak suka masak..tapi saya suka makan!hahaha....ooooowhhhh i love love foods!! =)
  11. easily to forgive , hard to forget..


5 things i hate! :

1. people who judge other people easily
2. yellow color...
3. people who underestimate other ppl..
4. people who hates animal esp cats...
5. aaaahh not really into sport.. d'oh!

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada