Hmmm i'm confused....help!
what's the different between loose powder & finishing powder???
are they the same?
i know...both of them are used after foundation.
which one is the best for absorbing oil?? ...do we have to use both of them after foundation?
finishing powder is always transparent?? what is the best brand for finishing powder & loose powder??
photo credit to : www.sephora.com
To clear out my confusion i e-mailed nessarrymakeup.com & she kindly reply my email:
1. Loose Powder is generally the foundation itself in some cases, and can be used for a variety of uses such as taking a little bit on your brush and brushing away any fallen eyeshadow on your cheeks. Finishing powders mostly have Kaolin Clay, which is great at absorbing your skin's natural oils, so it's designed to keep you shine-free for most of the day, and finishing powders are generally invisible/transparent (white) so when you have to touch up throughout the day you are not putting on more makeup on your face. It basically 'sets' your makeup to give you a flawless finish.
2. The most popular finishing powders and they all work for me are:
- MUFE (make up for ever)'s HD Powder
- MAC Setting Powder (pro stores, don't have to be a pro member)
- Purely Cosmetics Silk & Prime Powder or Oil Absorption powder.
dari cik amy:
hmm..loose powder after foundation..
finishing powder time lastttt skali baru pakai... hehe
thanks! and thanks for your kindly help..i'm highly appreciate it!