new year stuffs.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Hyee peeps!

I'm pretty busy today...penatnyeee...
But i still managed to grab few stuffs from the nearest Guardian...

First,
I grabbed Rexona Teens 24 hours protection anti-perspirant spray deodorant...eventho, i'm teen nomore.i love this... i'm getting bored of my previous nivea double effect deodorant actually...ihiihi......=P.

next,
I took neutrogena ultra-sheer dry touch sunblock spf50+/PA++...i had searched for the Biore, but it was OOS *sigh*....i'm desperately need a sunblock & immediately grabbed this.....because it has 10% discount, normal price at rm35.90....

Lastly,
I bought ZA deep cleansing oil...it also had 10% discount.hihihi...


owhh..
I also got RM5 voucher. For every spend rm50+ in single receipt at Guardian, you'll get rm5 voucher, and that voucher is redeemable on your next purchase of rm10 and above only, it's valid 7 days from date issued.

okay, so that's all for today...taadelooooo...;)

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada