=)*updated*

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I just gotback from mv, & before that accompany my cousins pergi tukat skrin lappy die yang dah retak seribu kat Lowyat...wuhuuuu...lunch kat Lowyat jer...so, ini jelahh menu saya:


Then, around pukul 2.15pm macam tu... gi appointment kat BeyondBeauty.. wahaaa....buat facial then plus lagi a few bucks for another treatment...apetah...lupe nama dia...then...my beautician suggested me todo another 10+5 face refining treatment..MD (remove dead cell)& utra apetah for hydrating.eye& neck..face ampules ets..ok,pls dont ask me..how much it cost,ok...?!!..*sigh*.i officially broke this month lorr...nomore shopping i reckon, perhaps..i have to wait for another 3 months or so...for my mega haul again.




*update*: f.y.i the whole process of treatment took approximately 3 and half hours...lama gak laaa...kan??

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada