when i say good bye...

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The exprience to treasure. the relationship between me and students...me as the most "sporting" and "supercool" teacher for them(quote that)....touchy feeling came out from the heart.big gift small gifts to be remembered...how can i forget the most precious time ...especially with the students.yes, especially form 2 hijau,3 hijau(my class), 3 biru..., 3 merah and notoforget... the ictl classes 2 merah,1 merah,2 biru...and the troublesome...form 1 and 2 kuning.sob...sob..Pray for their success in future,best in their life.amin.... and notoforget...the supercool gstt colleagues , susah-senang...when salary was still pending as hell. and yet celebrating together.. the okb moments... at pizza and kfc together.

So, after this... i'm looking foward for my new job...hopefully with a new experience, new colleagues hmm... ;). wish me all the best there!

To my supprise,from them...melting my heart...and tears runing down slowly.... :(


Thanks... hanny(2hijau),zu(3 biru) and all the guys(2hijau)..they gave me spongebob cos i always bring my spongebob pencilcase to class....sob-sob..yes this..(below).For only 4 months..but i gave them so much effect... right?. *touched*prove to see ,to be hold...that they love me...*sigh*
*yes this one.*

thanks to geng cempedak...who wrote /make this:





next...
from ajoy @fahmi..








0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada