when it rains..it pours..again....

Saturday, May 3, 2008

my head is really spinning.alot of things bugging and messing in my thought right now. i am so tired of explaining what i actually feel. will it change everythings..? it wont.never!! i had a few notso long conversation with him, i was holding what i feel.frankly speaking, i didnt want to make a fight. i am too tired too sad and too terrible. there's alot of things i need to know. theres alot of confusion. i let it less visible. i hate myself because i still cudnt forget. and the thought..and the curiosity really makes my brain go hay wired. the conclusion he said to me "find someone". but will it change everythings. will i forget everythings. am i deserved it? he had deceived me so bad. why must me? why must i became so weak? why?.my emotion is like a rollercoster. too much......

why must me? why must after everythings we had ended like this.i wish i had the answer.

entahlah, semakin aku cuba fikir, semakin buntu...

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada