on myown......

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

i might just a typical normal girl. but, i'm still different from others. my feeling is too deep.you gave bruise on it. i wish i can remove everythings inside my brain right now. i wish i can stop mourning and crying.

i wish i can stop pretending that i'm happy...
pretending i have someone to hear everythings..but there's noone
pretending that mylife is good.....
pretending that i'm embracing everythings...
pretending that i'm accepting and bear those wounds you'd made for me.

how easy people can just said.how abt..put their feet into my shoe?.how to forget everythings.? how to have someone else..when i'm just alone in my own world.? too much haze in my heart...there's noone will understand... noone beside, to talk .

i'm just different...different from people that might have other people with them. have siblings and special person beside them to cry...

Because ppl easily did everythings on me. take everythings for granted, without thinking of damages you'd made. and...lastly, you wants me to swallow back everyhings???...and let it be one of the experience of life.how simple?.. how on earth i can accept?????? arghh...too much... i still cudnt put it into words here.why i must stop thinking, when there's too much in my thought... too much of delusional...that has turned out to be reality...and bloody truth to be hold...and it's worst.... why?...

i will takes a very long time to heal... the agony. i'm suffered, i cudnt breath..... how could the person i used to love did this to me......why?

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada